GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF WEBSITE: WWW.MODERNEDUCATIONFOUNDATION.EU
Art. 1. (1) These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relationship between the Modern Education Foundation (hereinafter referred to as "the Provider") and the Visitors of the website www.moderneducationfoundation.eu (hereinafter referred to as "the Visitors").
(2 ) By accessing and loading the Site, Visitors agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent changes thereto, and agree to abide by them.
II. Website Holder Details
Art. 2. (1) Information on:
Name: Foundation for Modern Education
Registration: Public Benefit
Headquarters and Management Address: Sofia, Velchova Zawera Square, No 1
Correspondence Details: email@example.com
(2) Personal Data Protection Commission: Prof. Blvd. Tsvetan Lazarov 2, Sofia 1592, 02 9153518, 02 9153525, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.cpdp.bg
Art. 3. The www.moderneducationfoundation.eu website provides the Visitors with information about the Provider's activity, as well as access to published news and materials, the ability to post comments and comments, review uploaded content and any actions necessary to make full use of the Site for its intended purpose.
III. Intellectual Property
Art. 4. (1) All publications on the Site are the exclusive intellectual property of the Provider and are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, and they may not be used in any way without the prior written consent of the Provider.
(2) Images on the Site, as well as other visual elements representing the intellectual property of the Provider may not be used and reproduced in any way by third parties without its prior written consent.
(3) Any non-regulation. early use of the materials published on the Site, without the permission of the Provider, constitutes an offense for which the offender bears civil, administrative, criminal and criminal liability in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation in force.
Art. 5. (1) The Provider does not allow the use of the content of the Site in any way by displaying all or part of the materials published on it on another site.
(2) Referral to materials on the Site from other sites is allowed, if it is done in accordance with good practices and commercial practices, and if the reference and the methods of presenting the reference do not raise doubts about the Provider's authorship of the materials, so that the Visitors are not misled.
IV. protection of personal data
(2) The Provider does not send identifying information to third parties, such as technical information and information about the use of the Site by the User.
(3) The Provider collects and processes cookie data in accordance with its Policy, which Visitors become familiar with when loading the Website.
V. Amendment of the General Terms and Conditions
Art. 7. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Provider at any time, and the amended General Terms and Conditions shall be published on the Site in due time, together with a notification to the Visitors of the changes made.
(2) Changes to these General Terms and Conditions shall be effective for all Visitors from the moment they are announced on the Site.
VI. Limitation of Liability
Art. 8. (1) The Provider grants access to the content of the Site as it is and does not guarantee that the guidelines in the materials on the Site lead to the results intended by the Visitors.
(3) The Provider shall not be liable for damages caused by Third Party Visitors as a result of the use of the Site and the materials contained therein.
VII. Other provisions
Art. 9. The visitors of the Site are obliged to observe the ethical standards and not to violate the reputation of the Provider when using the Site and the materials contained in it.
Art. 10. The provisions of the effective legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to issues not settled in these general terms and conditions related to the implementation and interpretation of this Agreement.
Art. 11. These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force for all Visitors to the Site as of 08.11.2019.